On the Website, you may purchase products (“Products”), such as registrations for live programs and recorded webinars. If you register for a live program, you must attend live. This requirement will be indicated prior to your registration.
Refunds are not available for Products. No refunds will be granted for inability to attend a previously paid for a live session.
LICENSE FOR USE OF PRODUCTS
All Products available for sale on the Website were developed solely for your personal use and may not be reproduced for publication or for the personal or commercial use of others without permission.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to Invested Development for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring Website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize Invested Development to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring Website and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Mailchimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. Mailchimp stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Paypal – this service is used for payment processing on e-commerce products. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. Invested Development receives only information used for order fulfillment and reporting.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, Invested Development will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Invested Development may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of Invested Development’s business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of Invested Development’s assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against Invested Development.
From time to time, Invested Development may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of the Website may be entirely usable.
On the Website, you may subscribe to Invested Development’s newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, Invested Development may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows Invested Development to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in Invested Development’s emails. You may also notify the Website at email@example.com to be removed from the Website’s mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information the Website has about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact the Website at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that the Website erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Website may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact the Website immediately at email@example.com and the Website will use its best efforts to promptly remove such information from the Website’s records.
Invested Development has made every effort to ensure that all information on the Website has been tested for accuracy. Invested Development makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
All information on the site is provided for entertainment and informational purposes only and should not be considered advice. Do not make investment decisions based on the information provided on the Website or courses purchased through the website or Amanda Holden, such as the Invested Development (Investing 101) course. (“Course.”) The Website and Course may discuss topics related to finance and investing. This information is not advice and should not be treated as financial and investing advice. The information provided on the Website and Course is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Website and Course makes no representations or warranties in relation to the financial and investing information on the Website or Course.
You must not rely on the information on the Website or Course as an alternative to advice from a certified public accountant or licensed financial planner. There is no accountant-client relationship created from the publication of financial or investing information on the Website. You should never delay seeking financial advice, disregard financial advice, or discontinue professional financial services as a result of any information provided on the Website or Course.
The Website and Course was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website and Course. Invested Development makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. Invested Development assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear on the Website. and Course.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, Invested Development owns the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Website and Course. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
The following uses are not permitted:
- Republication of content from the Website and Course, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
- Sale, rental or sub-license of any content from the Website and Course;
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Website and Course for commercial purposes;
- Modification of any content on this Website and Course, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification;
- Redistribution of content of the Website and Course, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Users are permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Website and Course is included.
From time to time, the Website and Course will utilize various plugins or widgets to allow sharing of content via social media channels, email or other methods. Use of these plugins or widgets does not constitute any waiver of Invested Development’s intellectual property rights. Such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels, with full credit to the Website and Course.
You must not use the Website in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impair the availability of access to the Website. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Website, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit and/or other harmful code or malicious software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting on or in relation to the Website without Invested Development’s express written permission.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any third-party marketing without Invested Development’s express written permission.
Unless otherwise noted, the design, content and all components of the Website and Course are copyrights owned by Invested Development or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and should not be reused or republished without express written permission.
Invested Development trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Invested Development’s, in any manner likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Amanda Holden or Invested Development.
From time to time, the Website will legally utilize trademarks owned by third parties related to Invested Development’s services. These trademarks are the respective property of their owners.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
You grant Invested Development a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute any content you contribute to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material. This license extends to all known and future media. You also grant Invested Development the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
CONTENT CONTRIBUTED TO THE WEBSITE
Any content you contribute to the site, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Invested Development or a third-party.
Invested Development reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Website; (ii) stored on Invested Development’s servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Website. Invested Development takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
From time to time, the Website will publish posts with images from other third-party Website. Any such use is intended considered fair use under copyright laws and is fully attributed to the owner. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and Invested Development will remove the image within 24 to 48 hours.
If you send Invested Development an email, register to use the Website or provide your email to Invested Development in any other way, you consent to receive communications from Invested Development electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from Invested Development satisfy any requirement for written notice.
Prior to engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Website, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third-party discovered through or linked on the Website, you expressly hold Invested Development harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
The Website and Course are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Invested Development makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Website and Course or the information and materials provided therein.
Invested Development makes no warranty the Website and Course will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted; timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. Invested Development is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
INVESTED DEVELOPMENT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.